Friday, January 30, 2009

THEY WON !!

Yay! Marissa's basketball team at school finally won a game.

We couldn't believe how well the game was going, so we took several pictures of the scoreboard throughout the game.







(This one is the final score: 15 - 41)
Sorry the pictures are far away and fuzzy - I just had my cell phone, in a gym...not a good combination.









The team has come close to winning, and had many tight/ close games....but this time, they took the lead at the beginning, and stayed ahead the whole time.








Marissa is in yellow on the far left.













The BEST part was - Marissa played well this game, getting rebounds and being at the right place at the right time, and made 5 baskets! YAY!!






Getting a rebound. (Missy is Yellow #6)
















What a fun game to watch. With any luck at all, there will be many more fun games to watch. I don't know why, but it sure is more fun to win (I know that's not the politically correct response, but the girls just seem happier, and work better together when they're winning).

5 comments:

Eva said...

Hey #6. Glad you won your game. Keep up the good work. Grandma H.

Emma said...

Yahoo! Great Job!
I sure had a fun time watching you make all those baskets and win the game. Keep up the good work!

Natalie said...

Winning is WAY more fun! Yay Marissa!!

The Dunham's said...

LOL!! You are going to turn into one of those 'moms'! Of course winning is more fun!! Congrats Missy!! We want to come to your games!!

Sheila said...

Ya Miss. So glad for you. Glad you gave mom something to post about too. I love seeing what you guys are up to. Miss you tons.