Wednesday, March 24, 2010

ROAD TRIPPIN'

Did I ever tell you how much I love a good road trip?  Who are we kidding, I love ANY trip. (I'm sure you knew that too). 
Anyway, since this is a private blog, I can say that I'm super excited to leave in a day and a half on the first road trip of 2010!
I do have some guilt issues since we are leaving Ross behind for his last few weeks of university, but we've temporarily replaced him with a younger, more feminine model.  Jenna Hardy will be joining us - Missy is stoked!  Poor Bruce - 5 girls and him.....

Check back if you want to see pictures....
Calgary > Rexburg > Salt Lake City > Moab  and Arches National Park > Grand Canyon > Route 66 > Hoover Dam > Las Vegas > St. George > Zion and Bryce National Parks > Provo > Salt Lake City > Rexburg > Home!! 
Should be fun

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Take lots of pictures and tell Bruce he can call Kev any time he needs to! ;)

brooklyn said...

how fun! i love a good road trip!