I can't believe how times flies.....
I really thought I'd be able to keep up with this blog this summer - things to take pictures of and time to post about it. Ha!
You already saw the pictures from Trek, and Ross's wisdom teeth getting pulled. There was also birthdays, weddings, a funeral (no photos on those)... Marissa did some 'nannying', we had some 'lake days' with friends, work for a few, an opening night midnight viewing of the new Harry Potter, lots of visits from friends and family, babysitting, hiking, Marissa had EFY and 'SOAL', Ross did a 4 day canoe trip, and interspersed thru all of that - getting Ross ready and off to university. (It doesn't sound like it was as busy as it felt, lol).
Somehow we managed to avoid most of the rain too. It seemed like the sun was following us. I heard a lot how cold and wet it was this summer, but I didn't feel it. Yay!
Stay tuned and I'll try to get some photos up. It was a great summer! We had a lot time together as a family, and with loved ones....I wish it was summer all the time!
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
You were busy!!!! Cant wait to see pictures!!!
sounds like you need to be like Lisa and do a whole day straight of catch up blogging!!!! ;)
no kidding who doesn't wish it was summer all the time...
;)
Post a Comment