Maybe someday i'll actually post a real blog entry, but for now, i just wanted to see if i could even create a blog in the first place. Life is crazy busy for us, and i just don't know how i feel about taking on another project. Busy, but wonderful...in our own crazy way!
11 comments:
you should blog. definately
We would love it if you started posting! It's always fun to hear what family is up to!
Hey Christy, I haven't heard from you for a while!!! I sent an email, but I am not sure I have the correct one because it says it couldn't send it. Please let us know when your in town. Scott said he did get your email. I hope to see pictures on the blog soon!!!!
Okay,,, I want to see a real post now. Get on it.
you started this in march and just told moi??? lol...get blogging!! oh and no pressure but i like to see pics!!!! :)
popping in to see if youve blogged yet...nope :(
Cool! I have a blog too...
conorandkatie.com/katiesblog
hmm...i thought that would motivate you...and who you calling a turkey...gobble gobble ;)
Christy - the good news is that it is a journal!! Your own personal history and you can "slurp" into 'blurb' and create a journal with pictures for the year. Plus we all get to enjoy your life too! Can't wait. Let me know when you are up and running. And go ahead and comment when you read my blog. The more comments, the more fun!
PS I love your blog title
hmmm still nothing...
Post a Comment